Wheels - Cyclo Cross Wheels
- Scirocco 35 CX Black
A 35mm high profile that makes the Scirocco 35 range unique. Aerodynamic and yet easy to handle, responsive and light, but with all the advantages of a standard tyre wheel with aluminium braking surface.
Suitable for all routes, the Scirocco satisfies the demands of amateurs and great long-distance riders as well as cyclists with a pronounced "racing" spirit.
State of the art technology and great performance from the very first kilometre.
The Scirocco 35 is also available in a Cyclocross (CX) version.
- 35 mm profile for a standard tyre: translates into good penetration while being extremely easy to handle even in a cross wind.
- Dynamic Balance(TM): every point of the rim is counter-balanced by an equal weight on the opposite side. Maximum stability of the wheel even at high speeds.
- spokes with aerodynamic profile: provides the maximum aerodynamic penetration. Reduces aerodynamic drag saving rider energy.
- Spokes anti-rotation system: allows the spokes to maintain the best aerodynamic position.
- front: 18 aero spokes, radially laced in stainless steel with variable cross-section.
- rear: 21 aero spokes in stainless steel with variable cross-section, doubled on the drive side
- exclusive MEGA G3(TM) spoke pattern: perfect balance of the spoke tensions on both sides of the wheel. Reduces stress, increases transversal rigidity and the transmission of power to the wheel. MEGA G3(TM) eliminates vibrations even with "heavy" cyclists.
- Aluminium hub: high side stiffness yet with low weight.
- Aluminium nipples: reduce the peripheral weight of the wheel.
- Oversize flange MEGA G3 cassette side: increases torsional stiffness, greater reactivity with each change in the cyclist's pace
- Aluminium pin: reduces wheel weight
- Additional seal: keeps the bearings/balls zone clean and smooth running, maintaining performance over time. (Scirocco H35 mm CX version)
Weight: 1,725 grams
- Scirocco 35 CX Blk Ca Pair
- Scirocco 35 CX Blk Hg Pair
- Khamsin ASY CX Wheels
The Khamsin Asymmetric CX is the entry level wheel for the CX family but it is every bit as competitive as other models that compete in a higher category.
With advanced characteristics such as oversized flange and Spoke Dynamic Balance(TM) technology it is clear that this wheel is a step above your normal entry level wheel.
Campy Tech Lab(TM) engineers have pushed the quality of this wheel even further incorporating an asymmetric rear rim that provides increased performance in terms of lateral and torsional rigidity as well as reactivity.
New design and performance coupled with specific Campagnolo(R) CX construction hubs that ensure perfect functionality despite the mud, sand and water of cyclocross make this wheelset a must have for the upcoming season.
DIFFERENTIATED RIM HEIGHT: 24 mm at the front to provide optimal handling; 27,5 mm at the rear for transmitting all your power to the wheel.
NEW ASYMMETRIC RIM PROFILE: asymmetrical rear rim profile allows for better balancing of spoke tensions between drive and non-drive side, giving better symmetry to an asymmetric component. Increased efficiency and reactivity are sure to be noted.
DYNAMIC BALANCE(TM): every point of the rim is counter-balanced by an equal weight on the opposite side. Maximum stability of the wheel even at high speeds.
STRAIGHT-HEAD SPOKE: maximum stiffness of the wheel, maintains the spoke tension and long-lasting performance.
RADIAL LACING PATTERN OF SPOKES
OVERSIZED FLANGE: increases the torsional stiffness, increasing reactivity at each change of pace of the cyclist.
ALUMINUM HUB BODY: provides a high degree of lateral stiffness.
SEALED BEARINGS: maintains performance over time, longer bearing life.
ADDITIONAL SEAL: keeps the bearing zone clean and smooth running, maintaining performance over time.
- front wheel: 815 g
- rear wheel: 935 g (Campag)
- Khamsin ASY CX Ca Pr
- Khamsin ASY CX Hg Pr
- bar tape & grips...
- bike racks/carriers
- bottles & cages...
- bottom brackets...
- brake calipers
- cables & casings...
- chainsets & cranks...
- eps electronic...
- fixed sprockets
- gear/brake levers...
- handlebars & stems...
- locks & security
- mirrors & safety
- pedals & toe clips...
- rim tape & tub glue
- seatposts & clamps...
- tubes & accessories
- turbo trainers...